After a crazy couple of weeks, we have finally arrived (in Winnipeg that is). Tomorrow we head off to Toronto, Halifax, and then Iceland. Lots of time to read but more than anything - sleep. Packing up a house was more work than we thought it would be but it was all the 'add-ons' that made it more interesting. Spending hours each day on the phone (press 1 if you want to speak to a human being) to fighting technology (I have a love - hate thing going with my Ipad) were not my first choices as summer activities. Everything seemed to go down from the computer to the lawnmower to my car. I have become a firm believer in Murphy's Law. But now it's all behind us and we have packed our whole next year into these six bags. I should pass along a big thank you to Dave Hildebrand, Kath Penner, Josiah Wiebe, and Richard Peters who have all spent long hours patiently helping me to learn to 'embrace' technology as we set up this blog. Thanks for taking the time to share your creative ideas with this 'remedial' learner.
No comments:
Post a Comment